Registration, Admission Procedure
(Admissions for session 2020-21.are in progress for Classes Pre – Nursery to XII)(Science,Commerce &Humanities)
Registration form & Prospectus can be obtained from the school office from 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. Application forms should be filled in and submitted in the Administrative office. Admission to Nursery is through observation / Interaction. Dates for observation/interaction shall be intimated in advance.
The written evaluation is held for Class I on wards. Only those candidates, who clear, are called for interaction. During the interaction, the presence of both parents is desirable.
- Parents are requested to collect the registration form from the reception.
- Entrance test prospectus and syllabus will be given along with the registration form.
- Entrance test date will be intimated by the front desk in charge.
- Child should report half an hour before the scheduled time for the test.
- The results are declared within 2-3 days.
Delhi Public School Sitapur is an English medium co-educational Senior Secondary School (10+2) level that follows the CBSE curriculum. Teacher – Student Ratio of 1:15 ensures individual attention to the pupils and caters to their different learning styles guided by highly qualified and trained teachers.
Registration form is to be filled and submitted to the school office within three days of issue of Registration Form along with a registration fee of Rs 1000/. At the time of registration following documents are to be submitted to the school office.
Admission to all classes in the present session will be through observation/interaction with the student and the parents followed by written assessment to take stock of the strengths and weakness of the child.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- For class II and above photocopy of previous 3 years Report Cards.
- For class II and above, Transfer Certificate to be provided at the time of admission.
- Visiting /Business card of parents.
- Passport size photographs (Five of the student & one each of the parents)..
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without a photograph, will not be accepted.
- Photocopy of the proof of residence.
- Three passport size photographs of the child
- One passport size photograph each of mother and father
- Photocopy of report card of the last class attended
- T.C. in original of a recognized school, duly signed by the
- Educational Officer. (For class prep onwards)
- Original Birth Certificate issued by the Register Office.
- Health Record
- Class Nur to I, Interaction with child and parents and written test takes place from Class III onwards